Tree Climber Job in Philadelphia PA
Looking for a Tree Climber job where you are appreciated, highly paid and get outstanding benefits? Forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Join the Giroud Family! Apply Now!
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a family-owned, local company. We’re large enough to have all of the resources and opportunity for tree climbers that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like a family where you are an important player plus get to share in the rewards of our company’s success.
At Giroud, you’ll get 40 plus hours a week, year-round work, amazing benefits, a team with excellent safety and training rituals, and a company that is secure even in the worst economic times.
Giroud knows how hard you work and the skill required to be a Tree Climber.
Here’s what you get in return:
1. Highest wages in the industry. Giroud Tree Climbers earn up to $35/hour! But, your total earnings can be significantly more.
So far this year, here’s what our field members earned on top of their hourly rate:
- Crew Members earned an additional .75 per hour in safety bonuses.
- Crew Leaders earned an additional $8 more per hour in production bonuses on top of the crew member bonus.
- Put it all together, you could earn a minimum of $25.75 per hour as a Crew member or up to $43.75 per hour as a Crew Leader.
In addition, you will have plenty of room for advancement. With every advanced skill, you make more money such as:
- Crew Leader: $1.50/hour plus performance bonuses.
- CDL Class A: $2.50/hour
2. Full medical, dental and prescription benefits for you and your family (Company pays 70% of total premium).
3. Life insurance and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you.
4. Annual profit match sharing that you can take in cash and 401k with up to 4% match
5. Two weeks Earned Paid Time Off within 1st year of employment and 7 paid Holidays.
Opportunity: We have an extensive in-house training program and promote from within.
Stability: Year-round work with a company that’s been in business since 1974 and steadily growing. Plus, working with a company that is committed to a culture of safety and maintaining a drug-free workplace.